Our hours are currently:
Wednesday & Thursday 5:00PM – 10:00PM
Friday 5:00PM – 11:00PM
Saturday 12:00PM – 11:00PM
Sunday 12:00PM – 10:00PM
In Person Dining
Following the guidelines put forward by the Rhode Island Department of Health, we ensure we are doing everything within our power to make your dining experience as safe and comfortable as possible. To best accommodate patrons we encourage you to make a reservation.
Per the recommendations of both Rhode Island Department of Health and the CDC, you can expect the following when dining with us:
—We will be taking a record of contact information for either the individual making a reservation or from a member of a party who dines at Mare.
— All guests will be required to complete a self screen examination upon entrance to Mare. The self screening process is a questionnaire that lists any of the related symptoms found with Covid-19. If any patron has experienced symptoms in the prior 3 days we will not be able to seat them.
—Masks are required to be worn by all guests. Keep the mask on at all times while visiting the restaurant, particularly if using the restroom. The only exception being when dining.
Please keep the following in mind:
—If making a reservation please arrive as close as possible to your reservation time.
—We are serving alcohol, but there will be no walk-up bar.
—Though we accept cash, we would appreciate if you could pay by credit card whenever possible.
To ensure the health and safety of our patrons our staff is taking increased safety precautions. All of our staff are doing the following:
—All employees must have their temperature taken when arriving for their shift.
—Strict social distancing guidelines are adhered to across all operations of our restaurant.
—All employees are mandated to wear their mask at all times.
—Among several methods of sanitizing our restaurant’s air and surface areas is the use of a fogger. This allows for a thorough disinfection of hard to reach areas, and an elimination of any contaminants. Foggers are eco-friendly, non-toxic, and certified safe for use in a restaurant.